Spaces available in our pre-school from April 2022.
Sunshine Thames view pre-school call Sian on 07947 118506 for more details.
Exciting Job opportunity
We are currently seeking a playworker at one of our out of school clubs. This is a part-time position, the successful candidate will be expected to work approx 22.5 hours a week term time only.
As a play worker with Sunshine Child-Care services , you will be expected to work in all areas of the Out of school club.
Some of your duties will include;
• Providing high standards of care within the Setting including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
• Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for who you are responsible and with whom you come into contact with.
• Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the setting.
• Working in partnership with the parents and staff team.
• Providing an excellent role model and assisting with any new staff to make them feel welcome and prepared within the setting.
• Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and the Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
The post requires the successful candidate to have:
• Minimum NVQ level 2 or 3 in Childcare.
Child care experince prefered.
• Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
•Pediatric First Aid certificate or a willingness to undertake this training
•Safeguarding children knowledge and understanding
• Have a positive and flexible attitude
•You must have a warm smiling face.
•You must be able to recognize each child’s uniqueness and support them to grow in both their strengths and challenges.
•You must be willing to be silly, have fun and be aware that at times you may go home with paint or play dough stuck to a part of you.
Email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.